Monday, November 21, 2011

What Kind Of People Should Ministers Listen To?

Brothers,

Perry Noble summarizes one of the most critical challenges that confronts
each of us. Who do we  listen to when it comes to making decisions?

Perry lays out eight practical and relational traits that must  be flagrant
if we are to give anyone audience to our lives.

I rejoice to report that each of my covenant friends in RFM consistently demonstrate these relational virtues.

As we approach "Thanksgiving Day", I feel especially graced to represent
the "Crown Rights of King Jesus" with such honorable men of covenant,
character and conscience.

O Lord!
For this I am grateful!

rgh




#1 – Those who know me, who have spent time with me and understand
        that there is a person behind the personality.


#2 – Those who have seen me at my best and worst…and love me anyway.

#3 – Those who do not automatically assume the worse about me and always
        give me the benefit of the doubt. (ALWAYS beware of the person who
        seeks to pounce on you as soon as they hear something bad!)


#4 – Those who are willing to stand with me in a tough time–
        THOSE WHO BLEED WITH ME CAN LEAD WITH ME!!!


#5 – Those who offer correction for the purpose of building up rather
        than tearing down (people who always seek to tear you down
        should be ignored!


#6 – Those who are willing to take a confrontation straight to the person
        rather to an online audience.


#7 – Those who are not always looking for a reason to attack/hate you.


#8 – Those who have the goal of restoring you when you mess up
        and not wounding you!

No comments:

Post a Comment