Thursday, December 1, 2011

Please Do Not Leave Me To My Self

Brothers,

Mark Driscoll says,"You’ve got to confront sin in yourself, in your spouse,
and in your friends.There is no greater contempt for someone than to leave
them in their sin."

I whole heartily agree!

Proverbs 27:6 puts friendship in proper perspective:“Wounds from a faithful
-sincere friend are better than many kisses from an enemy."

With these foundational stones, lets all be pro-active in our pursuit of
relational integrity together by allowing personally close brothers to
answer questions like these proposed by Nathan Burke:


>Where do I most consistently fail?


>What patterns do you see that annoy or frustrate you?


>What is something you’ve wished I would do or stop doing?


>Where/how am I not living up to my potential?


>What are my blind spots?


>How can I be of more help to you?

Now the final question. Are we being faithful friends to one another?
Then send your answer to these questions or give me a call.

Proclaiming The Crown Rights of King Jesus!
rgh



http://theresurgence.com/2010/10/30/what-gordon-ramsay-taught-me-about-friendship

http://theresurgence.com/2011/11/28/3-things-you-need-to-know-about-sin

No comments:

Post a Comment